Monday 9 December 2013

For the love of lingerie

I happen to love lingeries. And just recently there were sales in some of the local malls here, they were selling 3 bras for $48, and it's considered cheap because normally for a branded lingerie, $48 is a price of one bra!

Along with a little haul of makeups, I bought...


It's from Triumph, from their Eco-chic collection. Who doesn't know Triumph brand? One of the best lingerie international brands in the history. I really love the designs! They're so pretty and chic! ♥ This collection is entirely made up from natural materials.


The bra that the model wore in this photo is exactly the same like I bought (the second one in my picture). It's in plain creamy white, but oh -- I really love the lacy design on the cups!




I love to wear them so much! The cotton feels so soft against my skin and the material just feels light. 
As you see from their tag labels, these bras are made from organic cotton and natural floral print, free from harmful pesticides and chemical fertilisers.

Eco-Chic collection is targeted young women to promote the fun of being eco-friendly and going green without goes out of fashion ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment