Saturday 29 September 2012

Short review: Love etc... Solid Perfume



Packaging is lovely. Small and thick in heart shape. Very girly... The perfume comes in slightly oily light pink cream, and to wear it, you just apply like how you normally apply the liquid perfume: at your pulse points.

I won't go describing about the smell, because I already wrote about it earlier (click the link above). But basically, it is similar like the eau de parfum, it's just I don't find it long-lasting. And the smell is less sharp than the liquid one; it smells much sweeter I think, the vanilla note is quite dominant than the sandalwood, making it smells less exotic than the water perfume one.

I don't know much about solid perfumes, I don't know if it's really a modern, modified form of fragrance, but I think a good perfume always traditionally comes in liquid, because that's how a perfume used to be created centuries ago :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment