Monday 20 August 2012

Love etc... eau de parfum review

  When I bought something from The Body Shop this morning, I got a little sweet surprise from the staff who assisted me:


 The 'LOVE ETC...' perfume sample, wow! I'm just so happy to receive this, although I found out later that this fragrance has been released in 2009, but hey! It's something new for me! The staff lady gave me just like that after I paid what I bought. There was no special promotion or whatsoever and it's not even my birthday! She gave me along with 20% voucher for that perfume, in case I'm really interested to buy it, I can buy it with 20% off with that voucher. I'm just soooo lucky! (:

Now, let's see about this perfume. It has vanilla and sandalwood notes with jasmine. The Body Shop describes it as 'a perfume that creates magnetism and spontaneity, sensual, radiant and irresistible.' Actually I'm not a fan of anything that contains vanilla in fragrance, but since it's combined with sandalwood and jasmine, so overall it creates a fresh, sweet and energising smell -- something like when you just finished taking a bath, LOL! Yet it's a bit strong at the same time (I guess it's because of the sandalwood), but I think that's what makes the smell sensual too. And since The Body Shop is an earth-friendly brand, this perfume specially using alcohol of organic sugar cane from Ecuador.



Part of the promotional poster of LOVE ETC... I like the smell, so I would likely to buy this. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment