Friday 6 April 2012

The most expensive body scrub I ever found!

 I thought it is The Body Shop that sells most expensive skincare items, but last night when I wanted to buy the coconut body scrub by Dewi Sri Spa from the nearest Martha Tilaar branch, just 10 minutes away from my home...

The shopkeeper said, the price is $30. Seriously! The packaging is not that big and they imported it here from Indonesia (for God's sake, it's only 2 hours by plane from the country where I live!) and they sell it for a $30??? What makes it so darn expensive? (haha, no, I don't sound like I'm angry). My gosh, that even beats the Body Shop body scrub prices! (Body Shop normally sell their Body Scrub, far far away from the UK for $20+, and you still have the privileges of 50% - %10 if you're a member). And I just knew apparently Dewi Sri Spa stuffs are the most expensive of all Martha Tilaar products...

I am interested to try their coconut body scrub 'cause I used to read a review it has a very delicate smell and it is long-lasting (not forget the multi-benefit of the coconut itself...). But with such expensive price, I think I'm gonna buy it next time 'cause I just spent nearly $40 after I bought some stuffs from the Body Shop just few days ago...

There are some other body scrub brands, mostly are flower smell, but I ended up buying Citra green tea scrub as an alternative. Not bad. At least I could feed my skin with antioxidant! Only $2.95 (what a big difference!)
It really smells like green tea in perfume! Very traditional, delicate and relaxing! Since I love herbalism this much, I always choose skincare products that have health benefits for skin, not just for the fragrance :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment