Wednesday 11 April 2012

Goji berry in body lotion!

recently I just bought something exotic:

The latest hand and body lotion from a local brand Citra in honey and Himalayan Goji Berry!

It has the sweetest smell among the other Citra lotions, in my opinion. As sweet as a blooming virgin! Haha :P

It's so rare to find a local skincare product that contains something foreign like this, plus it's Himalayan. We know how far the Himalaya is! I thought this only suits for mature skin because it will give a youthful radiance, but I guess nothing wrong to use this when I'm still 19 *grin*. When I did a little research about what on earth goji berry is (or also known as Chinese Wolfberry), it's a common plant in China, some part of Nepal and India. Goji berry is very rich in antioxidant and I read one source that it can also clean up skin blemishes. Wonderful! I'm now trying to feed my skin as much antioxidant as possible (I have trying olive body butter and scrub, green tea lotion and scrub and vitamin E contained skincare) to avoid early aging. I hope my skin will going to like Gwen Stefani's when I reach 37, hahaha!

Also, buying this always reminds me the coolness of Himalayan atmosphere. Never been there before, but from my research I happen to fall in love with Himalaya, especially the nature ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment