Thursday 6 August 2015

B. Urban pumps

   Aren't they pretty?

Bigfoot (B. Urban) Timesquare has clearance sales... These ones were initially priced $89.90. Then they bargained it for $20. I was lucky to purchase my size!

I don't get it why I can't accurately Google about this brand (B. Urban), it's Brazilian, and I don't know if this is a high-end brand in Brazil as well, but their collection here are VERY expensive and very comfortable. My new pumps are about 12 cm and it's very comfortable inside I can wear this for long hour without hurting my feet. I used to wear heels from cheap brands several times and they always made my toes and ankles hurt! So ladies, never purchase heels from cheap brand! Not trying to sound arrogant, but if you buy expensive ones and they can last longer since they're in much better quality, isn't the money worth? Obviously.


The picture doesn't do justice! I took it under white room light since the day was getting dark outside. But as you can slightly see, they're made with black velvety fabrics, while the heels and bow-strips are from latex.


And they have this mini diagram of the shoes, so you don't have to open the box to check what the shoes inside since they've graphically labelled for you. How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment