Saturday 15 December 2012

A gorgeous notebook ♥


A lovely gift from Sariayu:

Given for free after my mom and I had shopping spree at the main Sariayu branch in the town (the one with its spa). It's actually a 2012 agenda book, but it's TOO big and thick for me if I have to write my agenda (unless if I'm a super busy career woman, hahaha!) so.... I can just use it for my study notes instead. It's thick and big, like a photo album!

 Back and front hard cover. Made from wood.


The inside pages... Wow, they inserted beautiful editorial photographs of their 2012 makeup collection; Etnika Nusa Tenggara  ('The Ethnics of Lesser Sunda Islands'), and some information about the products (in Indonesian), such as where they got the inspiration from and what they innovated. They even included some makeup application tips! *gasp* what a perfect gift for a lady ♥


I love how they separate the blank pages with the photographs.
 Surely it's something more than just an agenda. It's more likely a photography book! A gorgeous one!

No comments:

Post a Comment