Sunday 11 March 2012

Sariayu Martha Tilaar ♥

Yesterday, I spend most of my weekend time browsing about skincare and makeup products, something I never did before I develop a keen interest in cosmetics and herbalism, and I found out that Apparently the Indonesian official makeup websites are so artistic! Check them out. They are such darlings! ♥

Then I came up with the idea of making wishlist albums, featuring some products I plan to buy, and some branded products that I just admire but never intend to buy, as I can't afford to buy them (yet).

Also, I looked up in YouTube on Sari Ayu makeups advert, they have different special makeup series every year known as colour trends (Tren Warna), and from the archive, I think it's just in 2009 they made their first colour trend commercial ad... The videos are so beautiful:







I love the 2011 one, as they created a collection inspired from the foreign influence in Indonesian ethnics: Malays, Indians, Chinese and Middle Eastern. Hence the name, Exotic Indonesia: Colours of Asia. Check out the website about Sari Ayu 2011 Colour Trend: here, or this one.

And the latest one:





No comments:

Post a Comment